Boda East, NSW
The Boda East Project is part of our Northern Molong Projects, located in NSW.
View Latest ASX Announcements >
Boda East Project, NSW
- Alkane’s Boda discovery hole KSDD007 (1,167m @ 0.55 g/t Au, 0.25% Cu from 75m) lies just ~700m west of Boda East
- Phase 1 Drilling commenced July 2020
- Preliminary drilling confirms Boda host rock continues into Boda East
- Exploration focused on 13km north-south trend
- First hole intercepted visible mineralisation
- Drilling targeting four key areas, each containing multiple targets
Alice Queen’s Boda East project is located in the Lachlan Fold Belt of NSW. Boda East is adjacent to Alkane Resources’ discovery hole at Boda with the tenement boundary being only ~700m away.
Alice Queen has identified a 13km trend across Boda East and has divided this into four target areas, prioritised for drilling based on prospectivity and community consultation criteria. The Company commenced drilling at Boda East in July 2020, and early results confirmed the Boda host rocks extend into the Company’s tenement.